Oceans & Company is an Asset Manager, Investment and Financial Advisor in the commercial real estate sector.
Our interdisciplinary service approach throughout the life-cycle of a property is unique. Integrity and the relentless pursuit of perfection are the key values of our long-term client relationships. We are experts in creating value.
- Analysis of property level financials including balance sheets and rent rolls.
- Analysis of property operating performance, forecasts and trends.
- Assisting our daily business, including valuation and investment return analysis, financial modeling and pitch preparation.
- Screening of potential investment opportunities including fact checking, due diligence and recommending investments.
- Conduct property site inspections, market research and analysis of economic trends.
- Work with third party service providers including lenders, appraisers, consultants and attorneys to ensure that deals get executed efficiently and effectively.
- Interact professionally with team members and clients.
- Work effectively as a team contributor.
| YOUR QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong academic background - (prospective) bachelor's degree in real estate, business, finance, math or accounting.
- Working knowledge of financial calculations.
- High level proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in German & English.
- Great attention to detail, analytical mindset and ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines to meet expectations of team members and clients.
- Desire to learn, grow and succeed in a fast-paced environment, for a minimum period of 3 months.